BMFF 2018 Rules and Entries
- Category: Noticias 2018
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 28 March 2018 16:23
- Published: Wednesday, 28 March 2018 16:22
Once again the time has come for all of you who love mountains and films to sit back and considerer how you are going to be able to come with your work and share it with an eager and passionate audience in a land reputed for both its mountains rising from the sea, it’s gastronomy and people.
Bilbao Mendi Film Festival at a glance:
- An International Mountain Film Festival with a ten year long track record and with participants from the five continents.
- If your film is selected, Mendi Tour could include your film on the yearlong tour around Spain with screenings in major towns and cities, thus giving opportunities to reach a new audience.
- Opportunities to establish and develop and or deepen professional relationships at the Festival.
- Over 23.000€ in prize money and the Festival’s “Eguzkilore” Film Trophy
- Finalists who attend the Festival will be provided with a room for two nights in the festival hotels.
- Two film program passes
- Open passes to “By invitation-only” Festival events
- Directors, producers and protagonists of the selected films are requested to present the film in person on the day of the screening
There are no registration fees