The Jury members of the 15th edition
- Category: Press Festival
- Last Updated: Friday, 29 July 2022 18:06
- Published: Monday, 01 August 2022 08:00
These are the five members that will make up the BBK Mendi Film Bilbao Bizkaia Jury in the 2022 edition: Lisa Stolze, Laura Zumiani, Iratxe Fresneda, Josué Vergara and Albert Pascual.
- Lisa Stolze (Austria), marketing expert and former key player in the production company Red Bull Media House..
- Laura Zumiani (Italy), programmer of the Trento Film Festival and member of the board of the Italian association of film festivals.
- Iratxe Fresneda (Basque Country-Spain), filmmaker, screenwriter and audiovisual teacher at UPV-EHU.
- Josué Vergara (Valence-Spain), musician and soundtrack composer, who has collaborated with filmmaker Seb Montaz, among others.
- Albert Pascual (Catalonia-Spain), filmmaker and director of photography, among others in the film 'La Cima', and professor at the Escola Superior de Cinema i Audiovisuales de Catalunya.
The five will be responsible for viewing and assessing the films in the Official Section of the 15th edition of the Mendi Film, and consequently for choosing this year's winners.
The film submission period is open
The registration period for film entries for the 15th edition of BBK Mendi Film Bilbao Bizkaia is open until September 15th. Many interesting films have already been registered since the opening was announced in April, both through the festival's own platform and through the multi-submission form of the IAMF-International Alliance for Mountain Film.
Once the deadline for entries has passed in September, the films will be selected, and the final list will be published in October. We forsee that the Jury will have an arduous but attractive job to do. From the 9th to the 18th of December, BBK Mendi Film Bilbao Bizkaia will once again be a meeting point where the best mountain films can be seen and enjoyed.